ARGHH!!!!!!!!!
I don't feel like studying in USM anymore!!!!!!
The mood's not here anymore...
Can't i just drop everything and go to Canada???
I don't feel like studying in USM anymore!!!!!!
The mood's not here anymore...
Can't i just drop everything and go to Canada???
Last night, while surfing the Internet aimlessly, I decided to check my UBC courses.. and lo and behold.. the courses i applied for, have been registered! Happy happy! =D I got Italian and 2 Linguistics courses. Didn't expect to get both the linguistics courses, cos i was hoping i could do German, but ah well, any course is better the one i'm taking in USM now. Italian!! Tht's so cool!! Now i really can't wait to go to Canada!!!!
* Oh Bursary pleassssse give me my money soon... I really need the money!!
Show me the money!!!!!!!!
(or i'll burn you down real soon) *
Show me the money!!!!!!!!
(or i'll burn you down real soon) *



0 comments:
Post a Comment