December 8, 2008

The Way I Am

It's about 38 hours away from my LAST final exam in UBC now... Linguistics, urghh! I'm getting so blur and sick of it already! Can't wait for it to be over. haha.. For once, i finish earlier than the rest of my friends!! wahahaha..

Am very excited yet sad to know my time here is slowly coming to an end. Seems like there's still so many things to do around here. Many places i've yet to explore.. but right now, all this can't compare to the thought of finally going back to my homeland. Not that i'm looking fwd to starting stupid classes in USM (duh..), it's more of the joy of being in a familiar environment and eating REAL food for once.

But then again, when i think of packing up to go back, i just wish i could stay here for another sem! Even if that means i've to go through rainy winter times and eating lousy food for another 4 mths. I don't wanna go back to Malaysia where the sun shines 12 hours a day, where 5pm looks like 12pm, where i'm busy all day long, where i can't live without a phone for 1 sec, where internet sucks, where... sighs.. where everything i have here is not there basically. lol..

Anyways, i shouldn't be blogging rite now. So i'm going back to my books and ending this blog with a cute song i found..

The Way I Am
by Ingrid Michaelson
If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cuz I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cuz I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.

Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.


*p.s.: This song goes out to you vincey! =D

0 comments: