Answer: YES
I finally got around to revamping my blog after *starts counting* ... 30 days?! I rmb leaving a mental note to myself that i MUST change my blogskin during this holidays like ages ago... Guess the mental note was lost and only found after a month. haha... So ladies and gentlemen, may i present to you, my latest blog skin! TADAA~!!! ;)
I fell in love with one of the skins initially, and was dead set on using it... But alas, the skin was already used by Grumpy!! (Great minds think alike eh? lol.) So, i had to settle with the next best skin i liked - it's named Magic Paper. Love the name, love the design! If only it was only 2 columns. hmm...
Oh, and i've upgraded my blog to the new version after sooooo long. I was hesitant to change the last time cos i was lazy to find for blog skins.. Now it's upgraded, i think you guys can subscribe to my blog's feeds now! hehe. Oh but then again, i don't think u'll need that service for my blog, seeing i seldom, in fact, NEVER update my blog. HAHA.
That's all for now, folks! =D
May 2, 2009
Am I A Procrastinator Or What?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment