U're Autobot. I'm the new Constructicons !! HaHa~
Hahaha... From which planet did you come from? =P
have u seen the movie yet??? i havent!!!my sis said it sucked and that star trek is betterbut star trek dont have my shia leboufffffffffff i lurbbbeee himmmm
YES!!! Twice in fact! =DAnd, it was AMAZING every time!! Hmm.. Maybe it could be a bit draggy at some scenes, but overall i still think the effects were awesome! hehe ;)As for shia lebouf... I dunno what to say. I prefer watching Megan Fox. hahahaha... =P
Post a Comment
4 comments:
U're Autobot. I'm the new Constructicons !! HaHa~
Hahaha... From which planet did you come from? =P
have u seen the movie yet??? i havent!!!
my sis said it sucked and that star trek is better
but star trek dont have my shia leboufffffffffff i lurbbbeee himmmm
YES!!! Twice in fact! =D
And, it was AMAZING every time!!
Hmm.. Maybe it could be a bit draggy at some scenes, but overall i still think the effects were awesome! hehe ;)
As for shia lebouf... I dunno what to say. I prefer watching Megan Fox. hahahaha... =P
Post a Comment