Hmm.. for the first time i am randomly typing balderdash... Haha...
It's so random, i'm goin to blabber nonsense.
Well, it's in the early hours of monday morning and i'm beginning suffer from a serious bout of Monday Blues. I can just feel today's gonna be a very 'interesting' day. Let's see...
I have to cram as many info as possible into my itsy bitsy tiny pea up in my head, tht i call brain. I have to study for my German test and Mandarin Exam tmr. How is that possible? Don't know and i don't think i've the time to know. Kinda regretting my choice to take an extra mandarin lessons. Why did i even think of taking it in the first place? Every chinese character i learn in 2 hrs will definitely be forgotten the next day. I think i'm destined to be a banana for the rest of my life. Wonder wat my ancestors are thinkin? keke... Maybe they are crying rite now tht's why it's been raining like crazy all week. Morning drizzling, afternoon heavy rain, evening rainin cats n dogs, at night rain bulls n elephants! Hmm... come to think of it, the only good thing from all this rain is a very good sleep at nite! hahaha...
Wat else? I have to continue discussing about a german dialogue later. I've come to realise that thinking is easy but when it comes to forming a german sentence it's a total disaster. 2 hours just can create a half page dialogue. Tsk tsk... Terrible... Hmm... and all this agony is because of the fantabulous ppl in charge in my school. They are forwarding my tests 2 weeks earlier! Damn.. i seriously suspect tht they r doin this bcos they wanna go for celebration holidays earlier. Hmmph. I love my country!
Oki.. can't waste time anymore... gotta go have some beauty sleep now.
Yawns...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment