It was after MAII paper [which was friggin' tough!], me and my Malay friends were getting on the bus. I'm telling you, the 21x buses probably reach their maximum number of passengers during the two exam periods.
Anywhos, so as usual, people pushing to get onto the bus. China freaks cut the line, went ahead of me, but me being zen and calm, I ignored it.
Then, the ticket machine 'ate' Akhmar's bus ticket. So naturally the rest of us couldn't move on to the back. There were about 6 of my Malay friends in front of me. So since the machine 'ate' her ticket, obviously the rest of us couldn't do anything.
The driver sorted it out in the end.
But, before that, people lining up behind me who were still trying to get on were making a big fuss. Kept asking us to move back. Like duh, I would if I could.
So there was this China girl behind me. She could so clearly see that the machine was jammed. She, speaking in her mainland Chinese coated English, was saying "Can you all please move to the back? Can you all please move to the back?" Like, Oh my Guan Yin, a gazillion times can.
I mean, for Guan Yin's sake, we are not from China can. In other words, we are civilised. Although the state of the public toilets in both countries sure could put up a good fight, but in some ways we're better. Definitely.
Ok so this moron kept going and she was behind me therefore kinda pushing me [and my patience]. So I turned to her, gave her a glare, and said "Can you please fucking wait?! Can't you see the machine is jammed?!"
Yar. Kns, not only her, the peeps behind her all were looking at me. Cause I was standing on the bus steps, the rest were waiting to get on. FUCKING RETARDS!!!
So finally everything resolved, didn't take long, turned out we could just insert our tickets anyway even though the machine 'ate' Akhmar's ticket. But I guess I was just looking for a chance to lash out at China freaks.
While I was walking down the bus aisle [which was packed with China freaks] I complained to Sheila and made sure I mentioned "China Buggers" loud and clear. *as if I'm not Chinese*
Grr. But I feel good. *whee*
Moral of the story? Don't bottle up your anger...LET IT OUT!!! *lol*
Already MAII paper stressed me out, that China girl was really looking for it, man. Bad day for her! Aww...too bad.



0 comments:
Post a Comment