I have this sudden, uncontrolable need to blog. Maybe it's my way of putting off studying for CFM, but heck it. I shall do as I please.
I painted my nails blood red because I was bored and I wanted to sniff in more toxic fumes. My windows are shut, the heater is on. Could my room get any more toxic than this?
I have decided to shut down my personal blog. Mainly because some people have this inability to respect my decision and my privacy. I requested not to be linked, but they still do it anyways. So stuff it, I tried to be nice and no one appreciated nor respected me. No more personal blog for now. And no more being nice forever. ROAR.
My brain is officially dead right now. Information overload? Probably.
Surprisingly I'm not really looking forward to going home. Public transportation is superb here, weather is nice [although summer is coming]. Back home it'll be a hassle getting from one place to another since public transport is non-existent.
I think I've put off revision for too long now. I just need to constantly remind myself it's only 2 weeks of hard work and then it's 3 months of intense bumming. Trade 2 weeks for 3 months, I'm pretty sure I could manage that.
p/s: Would like to thank the anonymous tagger who tried [but failed] to revive my tagboard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment