March 9, 2009

I'm not busy, i'm just lazy

Just as what the title says, i'm not THAT busy actually, just plain lazy. I dunno wat's got into me, but lately (by that i mean months) i don't surf blogs or appear online on msn anymore. I just don't feel like appearing in the virtual world. It's weird i know. I can't even understand why myself. Everytime i open my internet browser, it's always Hotmail, multiple online dictionaries, and once a while a little Facebook.

I seem to have become sort of an introvert. I also don't hang around my phone that often anymore. Msgs tend to be left unreplied. I know it's disturbing and irritating to those who sms me and I apologize to all of you who have been irritated by me. I promise i'll try to reply asap whenever i can.

Gosh, i beginning to realise i'm such a bore!! I need something to get me out of my humdrum life asap!!! Any suggestions anyone??

Oh, on a brighter note, i met up with Ally for the first time in more than a year!! And the interesting is, we both met not in our hometown, but our bf's hometown, Penang. hahaha!! She's still as pretty as ever! ;) Oh no, I'm turning into a Pg PR eh?? This is bad... haha.

Wonder where i'll go after i grad? Stay or move? Hmm.. That's something for me to ponder for now.

Ciao tutti! =D

4 comments:

Joeyin said...

im lah one of those who's been reli irritated by your ever non-reply messages!!! sometimes i have to text vince instead!! apa niiii??!!!
do more random things...like...let's go crazy n go backpack somewhr...with me!!! hehehe...
OI..pg PR will b an honour to u k,
what "this is bad"??!! isk...

hmmm...stay or move, smth i've been thinking a lot too,puzzling~

kimijun said...

hello there is only one answer to the last question
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BACK TO JB!

its the BEST we dont even need astro like those losers beyond JB mwahahaha

Allison said...

hahaha..ya.. i oso ponder on that..but for me i supppose the gov will indirectly decide for me at least for the 1st 5 yrs maybe.. (hsemanship).. hmm ask vince go JB stay and enjoy JB.. hahaha

sleepy said...

Hahaha... Truth be told, i still prefer good ol' JB! So close to Sg - the more advanced land with better tv and radio! And only JB has my favourite curry laksa and superb mee rebus! hehehe. =P