how facebook connects.
The incredible, addictive, time-wasting application Facebook is sometimes so irritating, but at times it serves its purpose too. Just a simple post mite trigger a whole lot of revelation.
An example would be like today,
1. I saw Hemavathi Nalathamby (whom i've not spoken since F6?) posting Deepavali wishes.
2. Left a comment asking how was she and how i missed those days when she would sit in front/behind me during exams (ever since we were std 3!).
3. She replied saying she remembered those mornings in primary school, when Winnie, Hema and I would be the earliest to arrive and open our class doors. (Gosh.. those days we had so much fun while waiting for others to arrive one by one.) hahaha..
4. Next i find out she was studying in Indonesia. In Padang, in Universitas Andalas to be exact - the university where the medical faculty building collapsed! And all these while I had NO idea at all that she was a student there, and that I mite have lost a friend in that earthquake without even knowing it!
It suddenly hit me that there's so many ppl whom i've lost contact, and have no idea what they're doing now. Feels terrible.
Note to self: shd Facebook more often now to look for old friends. hahaha... =P
This is a very random post. =)
Oh and another random observation: Cockroaches in Penang are much much slower n dumber than those in JB. They walk around in circles n don't run for their lives even if "scare" it. I wonder why? hmm..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
penang good food make the roaches fat and complacent hahahha!!
Lol! Paiseh lah with our Penang born cockroaches! And yupe, FB more even though it's pretty toxic at times :))
hahaha... Pg cockroaches too well fed eh? Gosh.. i hope i don't end up like them! =s haha..
Yes, toxic FB.. it's just so hard to resist. ;)
Soon!! If you continue eating nonstop :P
ya..me too it's been so long that i spoke to Hemavathi. We never know who or what we mite lost any time. Really treasure every moment huh. Btw, you'll be back in JB till when? I'm comin back on 13th. Going Pg on Fri but heard u flying to Sg on Fri rite?
Heys Alli!!
I'm heading down straight to Sg this coming weekend. But will be leaving to go back Pg on 11th again. haha. Aww man... I'm gonna miss you in JB again?? Sighs. =(
Post a Comment