I'm going to Shanghai!!!!
for an IAESTE Forum/Workshop
(not going there to play)
from
12 - 16th November!
(anyone planning a trip there perhaps?)
Whee~!!!! =D
I'm glad my opportunity to go somewhere on IO's account finally came.
I've waited 2 long years, babe...
It's a trip back to the motherland!
(although, i can't say i'm a pure Chinese inside. a banana can't change its skin afterall =P)
But, must I go with 2 ppl i barely know / want to go with?
Why can't i go with my peers??!!! Tian ah...
Anyhow, i'm happy happy! ^^
Oh, any tips (food, shopping, travelling etc) from anyone who's being there before??
That's all. Thanks!! =)
for an IAESTE Forum/Workshop
(not going there to play)
from
12 - 16th November!
(anyone planning a trip there perhaps?)
Whee~!!!! =D
I'm glad my opportunity to go somewhere on IO's account finally came.
I've waited 2 long years, babe...
It's a trip back to the motherland!
(although, i can't say i'm a pure Chinese inside. a banana can't change its skin afterall =P)
But, must I go with 2 ppl i barely know / want to go with?
Why can't i go with my peers??!!! Tian ah...
Anyhow, i'm happy happy! ^^
Oh, any tips (food, shopping, travelling etc) from anyone who's being there before??
That's all. Thanks!! =)



5 comments:
ohmegahd!!!!
u lucky gal!!! congratulations!!!!
have a good trip there!!! lol
Thanks Rojak!!!!
Any requests? =)
omg i fl so excited for you. go with 2 ode ppl is ok girl. u will get to know them and it'll be a blast altho i can kinda understand how u fl that u don hv ur peers to go with u but its absolutely fine.
must try : xiao long bao. from this shanghai market one nd to queue 2-3 hours one. if not i think any xiao long bao is good and cheap. last time i ate 10 for rm 2. damn miss it even as i speak!
shopping is absolute. the accessories there are cheap and nice but must bargain la.. last time i buy those dinner necklaces there from RM 100 bargain to RM 25 so must be thick skin a bit la.
basically i was young then and cant rmb places name but xlb is a must! courier some back to me! hahaha. kidding. now winter so i think mostly they sell winter clothes. But if u c nice winter jakcet and if you got enuf time and capacity, u can buy for me. I'll pay u :) hahaha
Yeah, i know i shd feel excited and all.. but the 2 ppl are actually 2 malay officers workin in IO that are actually there not for the forum/workshop thingy, but there for a retreat. So it feels kinda lonely, if u knw wat i mean. I hope i can get some alone time when i'm there cos i know for sure, one's sticking with me wherever i go. *cross fingers*
OMG.. everyone tells me about the xiao long bao a!!!! But i don't eat pork ah~ So sad.. I wonder if there's any "halal" nice ones. hahaha.. Too bad they're sending the wrong person to shanghai la. I wish i could courier XLBs back to you all. hahaha.
Oooh.. Shopping is already at the top of my list! wahahaha. Just hope i can haggle properly. lol. =)
I'll keep a look out for you, alli! =)
oh ya sowee forgot u don take pork la.. hahaha.. but its china! everywhere pork! but then they also got halal shops one don wori :)
and hope u will get to spend some nice time der. Jz enjoy urself :)
Post a Comment