After 3 and 1+ sem here in the Pearl of the Orient, is my life as a student over and life of a working bee just about to begin? I'm so torn in between! No, i'm so STUCK in between!! I wanna work, I NEED to work.. and yet the thought of furthering my studies overseas (or at the very least overstraits) seem so much more enticing. How do i choose?
Is my life gonna be stuck in this limbo till my thoughts straighten up by themselves? I'm hoping my thoughts will straighten out itself asap. For now here's the score:
Working in SG : 56%
Working in MY : 24%
Studying : 20%
ARGHH!!! Decisions, decisions, decisions.
I hate making decisions!
='(
6 comments:
deary dear joycie,
how i wish u'd stay in this lovely island but then again one day all of us will have to leave here. the place we once belong to. work life is full of unpredictabilities. or should be the future is unpredictable. but then again take ur time babe before u rush into any decision. let's see what the fate will bring u in near future. at the meanwhile enjoy this lovely island before u leave. alright? lots of hugs for u :) :)
Dear lovely blurry Tan Sri,
How i wish i could stay on this laid-back island for the rest of my life too~ But thanks for the support! I will definitely enjoy watever time i have left. lots of hugs back! =D
GO BACK JB LA U!
we welcome u with open (and smelly) arm(pits)!
hahaha!
u excited to be moving home??
I AM BACK~!!!
Thanks for the warm (smelly) welcome. haha.. Definitely excited to be back in this "cowboy-town" JB.
joyce,
apa pun decision you, i would say GOOD LUCK!
tp kalau u sambung blaja overseas lg bagus hehe ;)
Thanks teja for your support n encouragement. =)
Post a Comment