Today after dinner I was going up to my room.
China cow and her two normal friends were coming down. Her two friends think that she's bossy too and I'm actually friends with them; but they still put up with her for what, I don't know and I don't give a shit.
Anyways, I just woke up and was walking head down.
She walked in front of them and then she walked STRAIGHT INTO ME.
On purpose.
Then I was damn pissed at her childishness I just stepped away and walked up. She turned to her two friends and said, "No response."
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE TO BULLY ME?!
Someone needs to pull that stick out of her ass one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
they like to bully you because you are cute [refer to comment in previous post].
;P
Grumpy, rmb.. u r SOOO BEYOND zen!
Hehehe...
They're there to test your patience! Bear with it...
Post a Comment