April 23, 2007

Lil' Bo Beep

First day back at Uni after a very long, internet-less 2-week break.

While I was waiting for the bus after class, this lady who initially was sitting on the bench across me, came over, and sat next to me.

She must've been watching me since before, and I can't see her eyes cos she was wearing sunglasses.

Neways she had on this lil' bo beep hat which I thought was kinda cute, if we were at a costume party.

She sat next to me, and smiled at me. I turned to face her and smiled. Then, I continued to stare down the road waiting for the bus.

I sensed she was still staring and I turned to look at her and yes she still was and smilling. You know how sometimes you smile at a person and look away and when you look back they're still staring and you smile again and this could go on forever? Yes.

So she introduced herself. Strange huh. I would never go up to a stranger who's not hot and start smiling and talking.

I was thinking, omg, is she going to what, pull a sheep out of her hat now? Since you know, and old man has pullled a bunny out of a hat before, I wouldn't be surprised if she does.

Anyways she's from the Phillipines and she talked on and on and then the bus came and I excused myself and ran. Lol.

Do I have a sign across my head that says 'CHAT HERE?'

3 comments:

sleepy said...

Hahaha... I guess Grumpy's gotta change her name to Sweety! =P
Always attracting "strangers" eh? Oh maybe shd be Smiley... I think it's that "I like talking to strangers smile!!!
Wats your secret eh??? hehe... =D

rojakrojak said...

you are cute ma... means you look approachable ma... means that if one day lee-hom appears in front of you, he would have no qualms about walking up to you and say, "hi, cutey."
:)

Anonymous said...

omg u just made my day by mentioning leehom

okok im on a high now even widout drugs lol

omg gotta bring myself down to earth slowly now...lol!