May 26, 2007

Irrelevant

ruiwen says i'm not doing anything eh?
Here. I'll give you something....

Ish.... What do you mean i'm not doin anything??? Can't you see that long post on my holiday on May 13? If that's not blogging then, wat is? Okay, so it has been a week. Jeez... i need inspirations to blog ok? I don't like crapping jus to create a blog post. Like what i'm doin rite now... eee... so not interesting to read at all. So blah~... Don't u think so? What's there to read???

I admit my life sucks! I have no life! I just wake up everyday to switch on the TV and become a couch potato without any zest for life. Happy now?!

I'm sleepy for God's sake! Sleep is wat i do!! Ish... Can't you at least have the slightest courtesy to respect my way of life? ish ish ish....

Damn! I'm lost for words now. I can't even think of words to shoot back at you ruiwen! Ish..I have seriously limited vocabulary!!

Oh, and didn't you notice that the blog template has changed?? You think changing a blog template is such an easy feat is it?! I have to go through countless of samples to find the perfect one ok? Cannot too small, cannot too ugly, cannot have double scrollbars, cannot have buttons to link to the posts n what not... And not only that. After getting the perfect template.. there's still so many things to alter and adjust you know? Ish.. This is my cursed life of being a perfectionist.

It suddenly hit me that i'm sounding more n more like grumpy! Gosh.. Noooo!!!!
I'm suppose to be gentle n kind.... =P

Oh btw, dear darling ruiwen ... there's no need to be jealous of the relationship grumpy n i have. hehehe.... =D

There! I've blogged. Everyone satisfied?



Thank you for reading this crap
*
*
*
*
*
ps: Special thanks to ruiwen for inspiring me.

6 comments:

Norven said...

whoa, chill honey! i see that you blog! you SOUND so angry o_O!

ps* love the new look ;)

sleepy said...

Thanx nor!

It was a burst of "energy" so all the words just came out... in a scary way tho... hehehe =P

Anonymous said...

omg... i'm sorry!!! i was just mentioning.. didn't noe that it did make such an impact on your life.. GOMENASAI!!

kimijun said...

LOL is it me...or is sleepy turning into grumpy? i guess grumpy has a HUGE influence over her eh hehehehe..

sleepy said...

LOL... this is not a good sign... sleepy = grumpy! That cannot happen!! Or else this blog will be the grandmother stories of a dwarf! Not interesting at all... ^.^

kimijun said...

ahem. so so...my brog is all packed wid grandmother stories la?! sobs...
lol...