After 5 months of agonizing waiting.. I finally came back to JB to cut my hair. Hahaha..
Ok, so you're thinking: Why am i such an idiot to wait for so long to cut? Why didn't i just cut in Penang?? Rite?
Hmmm.. I oso dunno why. But i think the main reason is because, cutting in JB costs me only RM 9!!! hahahaha...
Ya ya.. I'm a bloody cheapskate! So wat? =P
Anyways, i don't think cutting a RM9 or RM50 hair makes much difference. As long as the hairdresser is experienced. Wat i want, i get. Plus, my hair doesn't really listens to anybody. It's more of a rebel that follows nature. It curls and sticks out at all the wrong places! So wat's the point in spending more money? haha...
Here is my new hair...
|
|
V
|
V

Wat do you think?



4 comments:
wow...is ur new hairstyle...no wonder just now i c ur display picture in msn so difference..anyway where u cut it??haha
Ah.. the shop's in Johor Jaya, Jalan Anggerek. hahaha..
Nice Hair!!!!! wooots!!
Thank you ppl!!! =)
Post a Comment