November 12, 2007

Just Had To

Ok guys, amidst my 'busy' schedule.. I bring to you the latest updates about myself.
I'm not dead yet as Pang thinks. So, don't start preparing to come for my funeral whatsoever k? =P

Well, i've still got one last paper to go, and then i'm on my way HOME babes!
*Sings LET ME GO HOME~!*

When i get home, i shall blog 8 days a week! I shall tell u ALL my grandmother stories from when i was itsy bitsy teeny small till i "died". Jz give me a lil' more time k?? Love u guys loads.. Can't wait to c the peeps in JB n SG!!! Also can't wait to chat 24/7 to all u out there around the world!

Gonna have French test on 16th 9am. And i'm still slacking around, hoping to start packing stuff.. jz no mood to study d la... This is so not good.. I'm so dead!

Je ne comprend pas française!!!!



ps: Dear Margie, Goodie Lucks for your STPM!!!!! Don't stress for PA k? I'll be back real soon to give u all da support. Meanwhile, u have my moral support from Pg. Love ya! =)



0 comments: