I am
superfluous
[i do nothing at home]
an obstruction
[i just sit on the couch all day with me lappy]
and a HUGE distraction
[i sit in the middle of the living room, with the streamyx wire attached to my lappy placed on the coffee table in front of me, blocking everyone's way to the sofa]
in my own home.
-.-"
superfluous
[i do nothing at home]
an obstruction
[i just sit on the couch all day with me lappy]
and a HUGE distraction
[i sit in the middle of the living room, with the streamyx wire attached to my lappy placed on the coffee table in front of me, blocking everyone's way to the sofa]
in my own home.
-.-"
I'm supposed to be supporting my sister through her STPM, but from what it looks like rite now, I'm giving her more headache than assistance. I can't even compare to her friend who helps her by phone!
Sighs.. I'm such a failure. Seriously.
Maybe i shouldn't have returned. At least not at this crucial time.
If her grades drop.. I can't even imagine the hatred my sis would harbour towards me for the rest of her life. Omg...
Sorry Marge!!!!
Yeps. That's about it. Just to update you guys a bit about myself and the situation i'm in currently. Wonderful isn't it? Sighs...
Sighs.. I'm such a failure. Seriously.
Maybe i shouldn't have returned. At least not at this crucial time.
If her grades drop.. I can't even imagine the hatred my sis would harbour towards me for the rest of her life. Omg...
Sorry Marge!!!!
Yeps. That's about it. Just to update you guys a bit about myself and the situation i'm in currently. Wonderful isn't it? Sighs...



2 comments:
all the best wishes to marge!!! i may not know where she is doing her form 6 or what subjects she's taking, but i'm sure she'll do her best.
you're a great big sister, i'm sure of that!!!
Thanks for the encouragements babe!!
Btw, in JB mana lagi convent gals get sent to do F6? SIGS loo.. But she's in arts tho. hehe.. So i can't really help her there.
Post a Comment