Into my second week of study break, but i've only managed to touch barely 1/4 of my law notes! And not even mentioning my other 3 subjects!!!!! I have no idea why...
I CAN'T STAY FOCUS!!!!
This sem's study break has got to be the longest and the most unproductive one. I need a slap sight now. Slap me up!!! Gosh... this is pathetic.
As i'm applying into UBC Canada, i feel as though i'm really going there to study for the next sem. When in actual fact there's still 5 months before i even step foot there!! And yet, I'm already day-dreaming of life in a winter wonderland!!! Omg.. I sound so hopeless and jakun. This is wat happens to someone who has never seen snow before. CANADA!!!!! I can't wait to come!!!!!!!!!!
Shits.. FOCUS SLEEPY!!!
If it's not Canada, it's good ol' Convent days. My stupid wandering mind is taking me places. Thanks to Sin Lee for posting the old forgotten class photo of 3 Anggerik, almost all of us 3A students have been actively leaving comments which is turning into a chat space for Convent ppl, all wanting a reunion asap. 7 years ago, we were kids with mushroom heads, chubby faces, innocent looks, and happy carefree faces. Those were the days... Sighs... I want a reunion with u guys too!!!! This is sure one happy reunion. And when we look back on this yet-to-be-reunion photo in another 10 years time, i'm sure all the faces will seem alien to us again. Life.
Well, i think i've crap enough for now. Got to get back to my notes.
To all having their finals real soon, ALL THE BEST and GOOD LUCK to all!!!
I CAN'T STAY FOCUS!!!!
This sem's study break has got to be the longest and the most unproductive one. I need a slap sight now. Slap me up!!! Gosh... this is pathetic.
As i'm applying into UBC Canada, i feel as though i'm really going there to study for the next sem. When in actual fact there's still 5 months before i even step foot there!! And yet, I'm already day-dreaming of life in a winter wonderland!!! Omg.. I sound so hopeless and jakun. This is wat happens to someone who has never seen snow before. CANADA!!!!! I can't wait to come!!!!!!!!!!
Shits.. FOCUS SLEEPY!!!
If it's not Canada, it's good ol' Convent days. My stupid wandering mind is taking me places. Thanks to Sin Lee for posting the old forgotten class photo of 3 Anggerik, almost all of us 3A students have been actively leaving comments which is turning into a chat space for Convent ppl, all wanting a reunion asap. 7 years ago, we were kids with mushroom heads, chubby faces, innocent looks, and happy carefree faces. Those were the days... Sighs... I want a reunion with u guys too!!!! This is sure one happy reunion. And when we look back on this yet-to-be-reunion photo in another 10 years time, i'm sure all the faces will seem alien to us again. Life.
Well, i think i've crap enough for now. Got to get back to my notes.
To all having their finals real soon, ALL THE BEST and GOOD LUCK to all!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment