---------------------------------------------
5 easy steps:
1) Put your music player on shuffle.
2) Press forward for each question.
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4) With the answers, comment on how it relates to the question.
5) Tag your mates
Play...
How am I feeling today?
I Wanna Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler
I'm feeling very happy today. Woke Vince up at 9am to accompany me to Uni, then we had McD breakfast together. And at that moment, there could have been a thought that i mite wanna spend the rest of my life with him? ;P
Will I get far in life?
Gui Ji (translation: Orbit) - Jay Chou
I like this! I'm gonna go round the world?? Woohoo! hehe..
How do my friends see me?
Stick Wit U - Pussycat Dolls
I hope they see me as someone who'll stick wit them through thick n thin!
Will I get Married?
Best In Me - Blue
I certainly hope so! And if i do, it's gotta be to someone who brings out the best in me, like no one else can do...
What is my best friend's theme song?
My Love Will Get You Home - Christine Glass
The lyric says it all:
"If you wander off too far, my love will get you home...
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home...
If you ever find yourself lost and all alone,
Get back on your feet and think of me.
My love will get you home..."
What is the story of my life?
Smack That - Akon
What?! This is the story of my life?? *smacks forehead*
What was highschool like?
If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
My high school life was simple. If you're not the one, you're not the one. haha..
What is in store for this weekend?
Qing Tian (trans: Fine Day) - Jay Chou
A very fine weekend indeed!! Studying for law and dictionary finals. Sweats..
How is my life going?
Loved Stoned - Justin Timberlake
He's got me loved stoned. Man, i swear that he's bad, and he knows. I think that he knows.
How can you get ahead of life?
Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
Just keep holding on to something precious in my life. Family, friends, and memories...
What's the best thing about your friends?
I Drive Myself Crazy - 'N Sync
Hahaha... they drive me crazy at times. But they'll always be my friends!!
What song will they play at my funeral?
Miss You - Westlife
This is a sad song wei! I don't wish to have this song at my funeral!! Can i request for something happier? But i guess..when i go, i'll definitely miss this life.
How does the world see me?
Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song) - Enrique Iglesias
Do you know what it's like to be me?
Do people secretly lust after me?
One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey ft. Boyz II Men
One sweet day.. one sweet day, it'll happen! Have faith peeps! =P
How can I make myself happy?
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
Happiness = moving on with my life, never crying over spilt milk. =)
What should I do with my life?
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
Be really truly madly deeply in love with whatever i do.
Will I ever have children?
You and Me - Lifehouse
I don't know? But my children will be my whole life. Just you and me babe!
What song would you strip to?
The Way I Are - Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson & D.O.E)
First of all, can't imagine myself stripping. But heys, this song's not bad to strip to. Probably, will try it the next time, before i go shower? haha..
What does your mom think of you?
Purest of Pain - Son by Four
-.-" Ouch. I never thought i was a pain in my mum's ass. Hmm.. maybe during delivery? I swear i'm an angel at home! lol.. =p
What is your deep, dark secret?
It's Not Over - Daughtry
My deepest darkest shall never be known. And whatever it is, it's not over. mwahahaha...
What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Grace Kelly - Mika
She'd probably sing this part:
"Gotta be green
Gotta be mean
Gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me?"
What is your personality like?
Canonball - Damien Rice
Down to earth?
What song will be played at your wedding?
Hero - Enrique Iglesias
Awww.... My future groom, my hero!! And i shall try to be the heroine of his life...
Your overall theme song?
How To Touch A Girl - JoJo
I'm a girl after all! All girls want a guy who knows how to handle us. ;P
-------------------------------------------------
I shall not tag others. But feel free to do it if u want! =)



0 comments:
Post a Comment