It's approximately 1920 mins from now before i get on the bus home. One part of me is deliriously happy, another part of me is achingly reluctant to go back. This sucks...
Received my internship confirmation from Institut Terjemahan Negara Malaysia yesterday. Looks like I shall be doing my internship in KL afterall. 6th May till 30th June. That leaves me only less than a week's time in JB with my family! And there will be no time at all after that for me to go back to JB as classes are starting on 7th July! Meaning I've to be back in Penang as soon as i finish interning to help out with the exchange student's pick-ups and orientation!!! WTH?! Why does everything have to happen all at once? Sighs... This year has got to be lousiest year ever.
I won't even be able to spend quality time with my sis, and no time at all to meet up with friends. The worst part of studying in USM is the stupid schedules. When everyone else are having hols, you're back in Penang studying, and when it's finally your time for hols, the rest are having their finals. Wat's bloody wrong with their timing? Can't they be normal for once??? Arrgh... So much for the hyped about Convent reunion, I doubt i can meet anyone this time. Unless u guys plan to do it in KL?? I'll definitely be able to attend, if it's in KL during my interning period. hahaha.. =)
Another year has gone by, and people are leaving again. Seniors in my uni that i've grown close to, are graduating soon. Goodbye and all the best to Boon Sin, Tirawud, Hafeza, and the few BATI seniors. Exchange students like David and Stefan who have been here for a year are all travelling to countries you'll only dream of going en route to their home as i type this. Farewell to them, and i can only hope we'll meet again someday. How i wish my life was as carefree as theirs...
As for my own exchange studies to Canada, everything's still not confirmed. The scholarship is yet to be confirmed. Even though the International Office staff has kindly raised my hopes by secretly revealing that my name is on the list of scholarship receivers, they still can't promise anything unless the money is in my account. I wouldn't like to end up like my predecessors who went there without receiving any money till a few weeks ago! My family would go bankrupt, and I'll live with endless debts for the rest of my life!! At the rate that USM's Treasury are doing things, even SNAILS and SLOTHS are faster than them!! Sighs...
Ok then, please note that i shall only be in JB from
Hope to meet as many of u gals as possible. Missed you all soooo much!!! *hugs n kisses*
**Oh shit!! I just realised that the travelling cost n time spent if i stay in Cheras n go to work in Wangsa Maju is gonna amount to huge sums!! Shits.. Anyone knows anyplace that i can bunk in for around 2 months near Wangsa Maju??? Urgent help needed.
Received my internship confirmation from Institut Terjemahan Negara Malaysia yesterday. Looks like I shall be doing my internship in KL afterall. 6th May till 30th June. That leaves me only less than a week's time in JB with my family! And there will be no time at all after that for me to go back to JB as classes are starting on 7th July! Meaning I've to be back in Penang as soon as i finish interning to help out with the exchange student's pick-ups and orientation!!! WTH?! Why does everything have to happen all at once? Sighs... This year has got to be lousiest year ever.
I won't even be able to spend quality time with my sis, and no time at all to meet up with friends. The worst part of studying in USM is the stupid schedules. When everyone else are having hols, you're back in Penang studying, and when it's finally your time for hols, the rest are having their finals. Wat's bloody wrong with their timing? Can't they be normal for once??? Arrgh... So much for the hyped about Convent reunion, I doubt i can meet anyone this time. Unless u guys plan to do it in KL?? I'll definitely be able to attend, if it's in KL during my interning period. hahaha.. =)
Another year has gone by, and people are leaving again. Seniors in my uni that i've grown close to, are graduating soon. Goodbye and all the best to Boon Sin, Tirawud, Hafeza, and the few BATI seniors. Exchange students like David and Stefan who have been here for a year are all travelling to countries you'll only dream of going en route to their home as i type this. Farewell to them, and i can only hope we'll meet again someday. How i wish my life was as carefree as theirs...
As for my own exchange studies to Canada, everything's still not confirmed. The scholarship is yet to be confirmed. Even though the International Office staff has kindly raised my hopes by secretly revealing that my name is on the list of scholarship receivers, they still can't promise anything unless the money is in my account. I wouldn't like to end up like my predecessors who went there without receiving any money till a few weeks ago! My family would go bankrupt, and I'll live with endless debts for the rest of my life!! At the rate that USM's Treasury are doing things, even SNAILS and SLOTHS are faster than them!! Sighs...
Ok then, please note that i shall only be in JB from
April 28 - May 3.
Hope to meet as many of u gals as possible. Missed you all soooo much!!! *hugs n kisses*
**Oh shit!! I just realised that the travelling cost n time spent if i stay in Cheras n go to work in Wangsa Maju is gonna amount to huge sums!! Shits.. Anyone knows anyplace that i can bunk in for around 2 months near Wangsa Maju??? Urgent help needed.



0 comments:
Post a Comment