The following entry may contain an accumulation of sexually-oriented language, or language of excessive violence. The warning does not, however, signify that this rated entry is obscene. Horror and violence also do not exceed moderate levels.
Friday, June 22, 2007
2:58 AM
Yup. I've survived the 4th day since me arrival on Penangites' isla paraĆso.
Penang's slowly turning out to be what I expected it should be…
The weather is back to normal, and by "normal" I mean u can still see the sun shinning damn bloody hot & brightly at 7pm…
And everyone... yes, everyone detests returning to Penang. [This does not apply to Penang Island natives.] How else can u explain why no one wants to return to Penang to help me? Why on earth are they staying in their bloody comfortable house with lotsa ppl under one roof just 13.5km from Penang island across the Penang Bridge, while I'm stuck here in Restu all alone (still) on the entire floor??? Every night no matter 7pm or 11pm, when I walk back to my hostel, NONE of the windows are lighted. No matter from which side of the building I see. Can u even imagine???
This is a TRAGEDY!!!!!
Not I want to complain.. IO (or the ppl in charge of accomodation), wat on earth are u thinking putting us here in Restu with no one else in it? And @#$%^& USM, wat the bloody hell were u thinkin when u decided M02 was goin to be a female hostel? It's situated rite at the bloody end and bottom of the other side of the RST hill covered by ALL the other hostels includin males'. U think in the 21st century, gals have evolved to be braver and safer than males now is it???
Came back at 1am last nite (my mum better not know this), and the one and only, I've-got-the-whole-hill-covered-don’t-worry-look security guard won't allow my friend to send me in by car when we clearly told him it was RESTU??? (Oh gosh, love the name. Wat a blessing indeed) On the other hand, if my fren was a malay, he would definitely have been allowed unrestricted + unlimited entry. *&^%$#
F* them all la!
Ok, u probably have no idea wat I'm bitchin about, let me draw a pic..
So u see, no matter from which direction I walk from the entrance, I still have to make a damn big round the hill to reach my hostel!!! If there was a party at the end of the hill I would have gladly walk there everyday at any hour la… But the problem is, it's an empty deserted building at the moment. They won't even bother to switch on any lights around the building to save their electricity bills i reckon. (This ONLY happens to Restu M02 - and tht's like sooo gonna save them a whole lot of money) Shit!!!! Ish..
Remind me again wat am I doin here????
I need some enlightening here!! WHY am I SOOOOOOOOOO STOOOOOOOOPID??!!!
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm bloody messed up rite now.
The Canadian I brought out to go shopping today, lost his passport. (Wat de??)
I've got to go back to IO tmr to clean the useless resource room - ALONE.
I've no one else in this building with me to share my anger. I'm sooooo angry rite now, I wanna sleep!
It's 4.08am and I'm still harping on this entry… I hate myself!
This is going on too long… when can classes start? I wanna QUIT!!!!
But I don't want! Ish…… Think for yourself Sleepy!!!!
I'm beginning to talk to myself now… Marge.. I need u!!!!!
I'm…………… I give up.



7 comments:
er, whats a resource room? why do u hvae to clean it?
and how can someone lose a passport on a shopping trip? omfg...
i swear hor, the guard is up to no good lor...shd just ask ur fren to drive thru and knock him down BWAHAHA
got such a dungu bring passport to shop meh? hurhur...
Cheer up sleepy...
jia you...!!! Me miss u here!!!
Oh, n i haven seen such idiotic guards. He/she better not let me see, if not... sorry babeh...
Sj, i totally agree...should knock him down!!
haih..our country evwhere got dis kind of stupid ppl la..u take care urself well ok..
Next time just shout at the stupid guard! And take care! And look on the bright side, at least you have some fun bringing the exchange students around and meeting them right? Cheer up!
Thanks everyone for the support and advice! I feel so much better...
wah, damn lucky la u..... get a canadian who loses his passport. Dun be like my fren la. stuck in a house with 4 african guys and they all claimed that they din hv key to open da damn door. tat was SCARY! Haha.. But at da end of da day, u noe... u will graduate and speak GERMAN. isn't that great? Should have been me studying language leh... sigh. why did they give me stupid courses to begin with (lamenting abt the stupid government problem again...)
haha
chill..
i wud beg to differ fr norven. not SHOUT. its SHOOT the security guard. hehehe
Post a Comment