June 12, 2007

Of Tags and Exams

I really shouldn't be here right now. But I keep getting the wrong figures for CA and...the Internet and Rojak's tag are calling out to me.

4 Jobs I've had in my life:
  1. Intern at an accounting firm
  2. Full-time sloth
  3. My mom's gardening slave
  4. My mom's masseur

4 Movies I can watch over and over again:

  1. Monster-in-Law
  2. Serendipity
  3. A Cinderella Story
  4. The Sweetest Thing

So I'm into chick flicks sue me.

4 Places I've been on Vacation:

  1. Australia -Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, GC
  2. Indonesia - Medan
  3. Thailand - Pattaya, Bangkok, Haatyai
  4. China - Beijing, Tianjing, Chengde

4 Of my Favorite Dishes ( only 4?!):

  1. CURRY LAKSA
  2. Ma-la Beef Noodle Soup at Marina Square
  3. Tomyam
  4. The Beef Noodle Soup at Chinatown

4 Places I would like to Visit:

  1. NYC
  2. Europe
  3. Phuket
  4. Miami babeh!

4 Most overused Words:

  1. Like,
  2. WTF?!
  3. SO
  4. HUNGRY!

4 TV Shows I love to Watch:

  1. Gilmore Girls
  2. Ugly Betty
  3. FRIENDS
  4. Angela Anaconda

4 Bloggers I am Tagging:

Anyone who is free enough to do, not gonna list anyone out.

1 comments:

sleepy said...

Angela Anaconda? Wat's that?? Sounds disgusting.. lol..