Farewell.. people, bed, Mediacorp TV, JB food... Adios!
I hate this. This sucks... Why can't i go to uni in Spore or somewhere else nearer to JB? Why am i sent miles away to Penang. No offence to Penangites, but, i prefer living in JB anytime (even with the bloody increasing crime rate. ish..). Cos here's where i grew up for the past 20 years and here's where i'm most at ease and happy. Penang is just total opposites of JB.
- For one, JB is at the South of Peninsular M'sia while Penang is a small island way up North.
- JB is near Singapore which means it's very near civilisation while Pg is near Kedah which sad to say, is still a laid back state.
- JB is very cooling, always (compared to Pg) even at it's hottest days, it'll at least still be damp. Pg on the other hand, is HOT all year round, and when it eventually rains.. the suns pops up immediately 15mins later with a vengeance. Can't the sun stay away from Pg?
I'm jus crapping here cos i DON'T WANT to pack my stuff. I'm procrastinating on purpose to avoid going anywhere near my luggage bag which is sitting there conspicuously. I've only folded 1 pathetic shirt so far and i'm lazy to continue foldin the next one. I wonder how fluttered i'll be later in the day. I can imagine myself rushing around like a mad woman.. yet, i won't budge to settle this packing business once and for all. I'm so living in denial. Someone help me!!!!
I hope me not sleeping tonite will help me sleep like a pig later in the bus. Cos i'm afraid i might decide to jump off the bus later if i miss home terribly. hehehe..
Okok. The bag's begging and shouting at me to fill it with stuff.. Here i go...
Tschüss!!
ps: I really din wanna blog about going back to Pg. =P



3 comments:
Joycie, I'm already missin u!!!
haha...very funny la ur blog...
hm...make more frds in pg lo..
then no alone..haha...
Rosanne!!!
You read my blog!!!!! Happy happy for your comment.
Don;t worry.. i am making lotsa frens here.. but anyhow.. i still love my JB frens the MOST! =D
Post a Comment